Fastrecruita has the mandate of a multinational and Multi Billion naira Agro based company located in Benin, Edo State to source highly experienced candidates for the above role. Ideal candidate must have worked in similar role in an Agro company.
1. To operate and maintain the facilities in the Control Room and/or field, through established Procedures in order to produce power and steam safely, efficiently and within the strict environment limits.
2. Routine Maintenance operations as per Preventive maintenance plan
3. Support to Trainings need related to Boiler / Turbine operations
4. Monitoring the Safety conditions and corrective / preventive actions
1. Operate and monitor all equipment on the Boilers, Turbine/Generators, Steam System, and Water System. Perform all the duties in the control room.. Maintain proper water chemistry.
2. Perform other duties as outlined by supervisor or lead person and relieve DCS operator during break periods.
3. Know how to start and stop boilers and the turbine/generators in a safe and efficient manner and bring them on and off line
4. Maintain the determined electrical production output
5. Control and operate any piece of equipment in the power plant (both in manual and remote)
6. Regularly monitor the plant Air Quality and take corrective action to prevent violations
7. Execution of Scheduled Preventive maintenance as per timelines.
8. Monitor and maintain records for scheduled, preventive and breakdown Mechanical maintenance.
9. Ability to understand written and oral instructions and comply with directives.
10. Other Duties may be assigned as needed
Know how you stand with other applicants and get insights about yourself.
Speak to us to improve your CV
No Similar jobs found.